What can I say to have you choose me as your Realtor?
I have years and years of experience. I give personal service and great marketing. I am a Journeyman Carpenter with about 30 years in the housing business. This knowledge of how to build a house, renovate a house or subdivide land has come in very usefull to a multitude of my clients and may help you as a buyer or help the buyer looking to purchase your home.
This knowledge and experience has meant that I have won multiple Real Estate Awards other Housing Awards as a Project Manager and Community Awards
… maybe more about my life
- I have been married 19 years and have two incredible sons.
- My peers elected me Student Council President at College.
- I have coached minor sports for over 30 years. Winning Championships and life long friends.
- My peers elected me Director, Chairman and Preident of assorted organizations.
- I was twice honored ‘Rotarian of the Year’.
- I have saved assorted lives.
- I have survived a hurricane, a charging Grizzly Bear and swam inside an active volcanoe
- I went on a Surgical Mission to a third world country.
- My community involvement has included years of organizing ‘Terry Fox Runs’, helping with the United Way, BC Transplant Society and more.
- I was one of the Original Directors of the Vernon and district Land Trust. Trying to secure affordable housing in our community.
- When injury, accident and strange human behavior altered my lifes path. I wondered is there a reason, a purpose, a plan. and maybe there is…
- To be in a position, everyday, to help people do better and be better.
- Everyday that I help people with their homes I am actually helping them with their Lifes Savings and probably their largest investment, that is very serious and I take that trust to heart.
“The best that I can do for my family is to offer you my sincere, honest service”
Links For Me